Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Research Projects

There were many approaches to the research projects we did. Some students wrote essays, some had prezis, some presented video clips, and others lectured, but all with the general goal to score a high grade from Mrs. Elliott. However, to me, the grade was not the most important part of this project. I wanted to learn as much as I could about each novel studied by the other students and myself. Each books' messages and motives could impact everyone of us in some way. Therefore, if anyone has any questions about my novel, Schindler's Ark, or if I want to ask some questions about other students', please enlighten me with some intellectual conversation. Yay! :D

Cameron T

2 comments:

  1. You are so true! There were many differemt approaches to this research project, and this shows how much freedom we have in this class to demonstrate our knowledge and mastery of a certain topic, in this case literary merit, in a way that suits us.
    ~Alyssa R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cameron!

    I also really liked how we were able to complete the research project in a variety of ways, some traditional, others nontraditional. I personally did an essay because that's what I was most familiar with, but I have friends that chose to do the research project a different way. Unfortunately, I really didn't like my book, unlike you. (I read The Bonesetter's Daughter)

    David Mao

    ReplyDelete