Hi Mrs. Elliott!
First off, thanks for all you have done for me this year. You are amazing, as I am sure you already know, but you made a huge impact on me that I will never forget. You have spent this past year, like all your years, working for the kids. But now, I was wondering if there was anything I could do for you. I know, you will probably say "Finish strong!" or any other motivational thing teachers say. But if you ever need Starbucks or food or money or whatever, comment on The High Ceilings blog. I would be happy to help you for all you have done this year for me (i.e. GETTING ME INTO COLLEGE)!
Thanks Again
-Cameron

I would like to follow up Cameron's thanks on this matter. Mrs. Elliott, you are truly an inspirational teacher, and are absolutely the perfect teacher that a student could have, especially for seniors. Your class will always remind me of good times, and at all times was able to put me in a good mood, even during the three months of broken-collarbone-ness that I had to deal with.
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome
-Scott
Mrs. Elliott has really helped me in life. Her reviews of my college essays was the pivotal moment of my admissions. Her insight and friendly suggestions changed the way i looked at literature!
ReplyDeleteAlireza Behbahani